Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mexican Carnage!

Friday was a late start by Jess & I. We decided shopping was the only answer! Cant get over how ridiculously cheap everything is here. Brand's are so cheap and apparently its so much better in Dubai! Hoping to head over as soon as I get my passport back! YAY!

Our noice neighbours Cath & Kim had us round for dinner before heading off to the Villa party. Some guys from my starter group did well in finding a gorgeous Villa and not company housing like the rest of us lazy people. The perfect party house! Cath brought Singstar with her and up until Jess informed me "I was embarrassing her", I thought I was the next Kylie Minogue! Too many vodkas... Easily the best weekend so far, we finished off with our regular Saturday morning Eggs Benedict with the guys at The One at Landmark followed by 4 hours shopping and then watching England lose to Portugal. Unlucky!





No comments: