Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Melbourne Music Fests...


Possibly my best favourite thing about Summer in Oz would have to be Music Festivals. After a couple of weeks back I headed to Kiss My Grass at Sydney Myer Music Bowl, all aussie djs and a great chance to catch up with my old mate Kate for a boogie! Having the freedom to drink, wear whatever I wanted (short shorts!) and hug my friends in public was just a few things that made me appreciate what a great country we live in! Have managed to squeeze Good Vibes and Snow Patrol into my busy schedule too, not much else planned now until Sydney!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merza, its Lina! Heard your in town!!! Buz me- 0410 445 929. Mwa!

Anonymous said...

Ciao Mary!

How are you?
It seems you're having fun!!!

I don't even know how did I find your blog ...but it's funny!

Kisses from Italy,
Stefano (DAGOC ACR)

P.S.
Say Hi to all australian guys I know!

...if you remember me and wants to reply, this is my e-mail address: sioula@libero.it