Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bahrain Bound!!

My new favourite thing to do - GOLF! Absolutely love it! Took 7 shots off my best to get a 58 on the academy course on the weekend! Only 9 holes but I was proud of my result! Its got me rethinking my profession actually, travelling around the world playing Golf sounds like the way forward!

Heading off to Bahrain for the weekend, they have a dirt golf course that we're looking into playing at! Sounds interesting! They've announced we're moving into 6 day weeks now, this weekend our last chance to escape Doha until the end of the Games in December. Basically they're not issuing Exit Permits or any leave after this weekend so we can't leave the country until December 15th!! Not happy about it but there's nothing we can do! Looking forward to getting some sun and relaxing all weekend!! Will post photos when I get back!