Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Gilmore

On Friday I went off to play Golf for the second time that week. Andy & Woody were kind enough to let me play with them on Tuesday afternoon in 45degree heat. We all looked like we had jumped in a pool but the cold beers and breeze as we drove the carts around made it bearable. My highlight would have to be my boagie on the second hole, beating the boys by a few shots, beginners luck! Anyway since we all seem to be playing heaps of Golf Andy thought we should all get together for a Happy Gilmore Party so we all headed over to Louy's house after Golf for carnage! Having a drink everytime they say Happy or Gilmore, or when they appear on signs or the TV etc... It seemed easy to begin with but by the end I think Jess & I had wished we weren't drinking Vodka Redbulls... Big night, lots of randomness.. Kate brought around Twister which made for some great laughs!! Another great weekend, with another good friend Danielle arriving from Melbourne. More good times ahead!

No comments: